— [Calling all Photographers:
A Creative Break in Puglia, Italy
Take a photography holiday in Puglia and capture the images of our traditional villages and scenic roads off the tourist trail, vineyards, old palaces, farmers on their estates, seaside villages, the countryside and the people of this part of Italy that is less traveled.
Our accommodations are off the beaten-path places: dimore (old houses), farmhouses, villas fully equipped. We use an air conditioned van or private cars to arrive at our shooting locations and meals are taken in top places.
Partners, who are not photographers, can join other interesting activities: cooking classes, a wine tour, a bike tour or simply relax Ask about pricing..
Discover and capture the Puglia we love.
This unique opportunity is limited to small groups to insure individual attention.
Cost: 1,500 euros
Creative Break Includes:
• 7 nights in exclusive properties, breakfast included
• 5 lunches with wine: at local trattorias and private family farmhouses
• 5 dinners with wine
• 2 cooking classes
• 2 wine tastings at top producers and 1 vineyard tour
• olive farm visit with olive oil tasting and tour of the olive groves
• a special visit to a private farm with a demonstration on the making of ricotta, a cheese tasting
• visit to an open air market
• photo tour of historic Lecce, Gallipoli, Otranto, Itria Valley
• morning photography unique experiences
• air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
• a few surprises, as the occasion allows
• meals not listed on the itinerary
Turn your next vacation in to a travel adventure…..