The Cook in Puglia cooking and wine school is offering a special week featuring regional and seasonal home-cooking for vegetarians, vegans and Italian food lovers.
the culinary secrets of the famous local diet and
The holiday includes three hands on cookery sessions based on Puglia cuisine.
With the focus on local vegetables, it is all about simple regional and seasonal home-cooking.
• round trip private transfers to each activity
• all meals and wine
• welcome drinks and aperitif
• lunch at an original Masseria (restored farm estate)
• 3 Italian language lessons
• 3 day cooking courses
• market shopping tour
• guided winery visit and a picnic
• 1 Full Free Day
To book this amazing adventure contact Yle Sambati at the above web site.