SL 50+ PROGRAM 2012
Italian Language and Culture
The program is designed for people who want to learn Italian and experience the local culture with other students of a similar age and interests.
Sant’Anna Institute-Sorrento Lingue proudly offers a 2-week 50 + Italian language and culture program (also with a 4-week option upon request).
This program is available in October and in April in the following weeks:
· From 15th April 2012 to 27th April 2012
· From 30th September, 2012 to 13th October 2012
The program includes:
· Accommodation: in family, single room, B&B*
· 1 Tour of Sorrento
· 1Excursions to Pompeii
· 1 Excursion to Naples
· 2 afternoons of school activities, such as Italian film and class cultural lessons.
· 1 Visit to Lemoncello Factory followed by tasting
· 1 Make your own Gelato and enjoy
· 1 Typical Sorrentine cooking class
Sant’Anna Institute-Sorrento Lingue can offer on request a multitude of differentaccommodation arrangements including: shared Apartments, apartment rentals, and hotel reservations.
During the rest of your free time you can enjoy excursions to Capri, Ischia, The Amalfi Coast, Positano, The Castle of Caserta, Paestum, Vesuvious, Historic Naples, which includes, Capodimonte Museum, The National Archaeological Museum, world famous San Carlo Opera house and more.
Something Special on the Weekends…
We organize excursions to Rome, Florence, Siena and more.
You can also enjoy a refreshing and rejuvenating experience at a local wellness centre and health Spa where you can pamper yourself to a Turkish bath, a thermal Spa, a sauna and a variety of massages and luxurious treatments to make your visit truly rewarding.
Price: 1009 Euros (two weeks)